1/4 oz Perth Mint Gold Tiger Coin 2022
Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar tiger in 2022, 2010, 1998, 1986, 1974and every 12th preceding year are said to be natural leaders blessed with courage, charm and confidence.
The coins are issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
The coin’s reverse portrays a tiger standing on a peak with its head turned towards its tail. The fearless animal’s open jaw features razor sharp canine teeth. Included in the design is the Chinese character for ‘tiger’, the inscription ‘TIGER 2022’ and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark. The obverse of the coin depicts the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight ,fineness and the monetary denomination.
- Trusted investment options
- 99.99% pure gold
- Australian legal tender
- Government assurance of weight and purity
- Wide range of coin sizes
- New reverse artistry
- Limited mintage on 1oz coin
- Each bullion coin is presented in a protective acrylic capsule.
- Place an order by locking in the price online or over the phone.
- Pay via EFT or BPAY and email receipt (instructions provided).
- Receive a notification when your order is ready to collect (most new items take circa 7 to 10 days to arrive in office).
- Collect with ID or arrange a storage option within Guardian Vaults. You can arrange a storage solution from anywhere in the world with our ‘Key Registered’ storage program.