1oz Silver Dusky Dolphin Coin
Limited mintage to only 25,000. Available to collect from Sydney or Melbourne Guardian Vaults with backorder ETA of circa 1 to 2 weeks.
The Dusky Dolphin is the fourth release in the Royal Australian Mint’s Australian Dolphin Series. Featuring three Dusky Dolphins leaping from the water, the coin depicts the energy and athleticism of this species. Complete with brilliant uncirculated finish and with a limited mintage, these coins will be coveted by precious metal investors and entry-level collectors the world over.
- Royal Australian Mint
- Iconic Australian Design
- Shrink wrapped rolls of 10, each coin in individual plastic capsule.
- Brilliant uncirculated finish and Australian legal tender.
- Quintessentially Australian design, featuring a map of Australia, Southern Cross constellation and platypus.
- Obverse features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II effigy.
Why buy Royal Australian Mint?
The Royal Australian Mint is a listed entity within the Commonwealth Government portfolio of the Treasury and is the sole supplier of Australia’s circulating coinage.
Coins are manufactured with the highest possible standard with unique security features and designs.
- Place an order by locking in the price online or over the phone.
- Pay via EFT or BPAY and email receipt (instructions provided).
- Receive a notification when your order is ready to collect (most new items take circa 7 to 10 days to arrive in office).
- Collect with ID or arrange a storage option within Guardian Vaults. You can arrange a storage solution from anywhere in the world with our ‘Key Registered’ storage program.