Limited stock available
The exquisite 2021 $1 1oz Silver Investment Coin is the second release in the Beneath the Southern Skies series. These remarkable coins pay homage to one of the original sketches by Stuart Devlin, the father of Australia’s modern currency. A platypus and Southern Cross constellation grace the coins’ reverse in a simple yet striking design.
In stock in Sydney office for immediate collection with free shipping to Guardian Vaults Melbourne.
- Royal Australian Mint’s first silver coin to be minted to 99.99% purity.
- Shrink wrapped rolls of 10.
- Brilliant uncirculated finish and Australian legal tender.
- Quintessentially Australian design, featuring a map of Australia, Southern Cross constellation and platypus.
- Obverse features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II effigy.
- Silver coins come in individual plastic capsules.
Why buy Royal Australian Mint?
The Royal Australian Mint is a listed entity within the Commonwealth Government portfolio of the Treasury and is the sole supplier of Australia’s circulating coinage.
Coins are manufactured with the highest possible standard with unique security features.
- Place an order by locking in the price online or over the phone.
- Pay via EFT or BPAY and email receipt (instructions provided).
- Receive a notification when your order is ready to collect (most new items take circa 7 to 10 days to arrive in office).
- Collect with ID or arrange a storage option within Guardian Vaults. You can arrange a storage solution from anywhere in the world with our ‘Key Registered’ storage program.