2009 Gold Kangaroo Coin
In Stock In Sydney with free shipping to Guardian Vaults Melbourne.
In mint condition and tested for purity and authenticity. The 2009 Gold Kangaroo coin had a declared mintage of 298,016.
An iconic product of The Perth Mint, the gold Australian kangaroo bullion coins are a striking tribute to Australia’s most recognisable animal.
Issued as Australian legal tender, each coin in the program is meticulously struck by The Perth Mint from 99.99% pure gold. With coins from as small as 1/10oz ranging up to an impressive 1 kilo, the program provides outstanding convenience for all gold bullion coin buyers.
- Trusted investment options
- 99.99% pure gold
- Mintage of 298,016
- Australian legal tender
- Government assurance of weight and purity
- Place an order by locking in the price online or over the phone.
- Pay via EFT or BPAY and email receipt (instructions provided).
- Receive a notification when your order is ready to collect (most new items take circa 7 to 10 days to arrive in office).
- Collect with ID or arrange a storage option within Guardian Vaults. You can arrange a storage solution from anywhere in the world with our ‘Key Registered’ storage program.
Delivery to a residential address is currently unavailable.
Delivery can be sent via insured secure transport to a business address, on orders over the value of $50,000. Please contact us for a delivery quote before placing your order. In most cases the insured delivery fee is less than 1% of the value of orders over $100,000.