20g Perth Mint Gold Minted Bars
This 20g gold bullion minted bar is one of eight sizes available from The Perth Mint.
Produced by Australia’s premier refinery, these 20g Gold 99.99% minted bars are recognised around the world as the highest quality in investment grade bullion. The bars come stamped with the Perth Mint’s famous swan logo, purity, serial number and weight and plastic certicard which acts as a certificate
The Perth Mint is an internationally recognised bullion brand and a member of the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA). It also has a unique government guarantee, being soley-owned by the Western Australian Government.
The Perth Mint opened in 1899 in response to the discovery of rich gold deposits in Coolgardie and Kalgoorlie. It was Australia’s third branch of Britain’s Royal Mint – the others being the Sydney Mint and the Melbourne Mint (both now closed). Today the Perth Mint is the world’s largest refiner of newly mined gold and the highest volume refiner in Australia.
- 99.99% pure gold
- Government guarantee
- Features LBMA registered mark and kangaroo-shaped motif
- Tamper-evident packaging with serial number
Each minted bar comes housed in tamper-evident packaging which shows the word VOID around the edge of the blister if the card has been prized opened. The card is charcoal-coloured with a dark, watermark-like image of the Mint’s stylised swan logo.
- Place an order by locking in the price online or over the phone.
- Pay via EFT or BPAY and email receipt (instructions provided).
- Receive a notification when your order is ready to collect (most new items take circa 7 to 10 days to arrive in office).
- Collect with ID or arrange a storage option within Guardian Vaults. You can arrange a storage solution from anywhere in the world with our ‘Key Registered’ storage program.
Delivery to a residential address is currently unavailable.
Delivery can be sent via insured secure transport to a business address, on orders over the value of $50,000. Please contact us for a delivery quote before placing your order. In most cases the insured delivery fee is less than 1% of the value of orders over $100,000.