IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Due to the volatility of precious metals markets, all bullion prices update in real time. Clients need to be certain of their intention of every order submitted online or over the phone, before placing it. Prices are locked in and legally binding, as per our terms of business, at the time of your order. If you think there was an error with your order, do not place a second order, rather contact us as soon as possible. Please call our offices straight away if you make a mistake ordering online as we can potentially resolve this for you, at our discretion, if you act quickly.
GUARDIAN GOLD Pty Ltd TERMS OF BUSINESS
PRICE CONFIRMATIONS AND BINDING AGREEMENT
- Once you have placed an order to buy or sell with Guardian Gold Pty. Ltd. (“Guardian Gold”), either online or over the phone, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Guardian Gold. When ordering online, the price at which your order is submitted is the locked-in price. An order confirmation number and tax invoice will be sent to the email address listed in your account.
- You must ensure that your payment is made within 1 hour on your end, with a copy of the receipt (such as an internet banking receipt) emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you fail to pay an invoice within the hour, it does not negate the contract, and payment is still required. You can contact our offices for guidance if you have issues with funds, or payment limits. If you default on an order and fail to pay, cancellation fees will apply, equal to the loss incurred for Guardian Gold on backing out of your order, plus a $75 +GST cancellation fee.
SELLING BULLION TO GUARDIAN GOLD
- When selling bullion, Guardian Gold can only lock in a price once we have received and checked the metal in person. Only those clients with a “Key Registered” safe deposit box can lock in a price to sell over the phone.
- Once a buyback price is agreed upon and we have received the bullion from you, the price is locked in for you and the transaction cannot be cancelled by you.
- Guardian Gold pay all purchase agreements within 2 business days on our end. You should receive funds on your end most commonly within 2-3 business days, however anytime from 1-5 business days, depending on your bank and the time of our payment.
- Guardian Gold cannot do priority payments and failure for funds to arrive within 5 business days due to incorrect bank details provided does not negate the sales contract.
- Guardian Gold reserves the right to cancel any buyback agreement at our discretion, in any circumstances. Examples include, but are not limited to: when the confirmed price is incorrect, during computer-related problems or glitches, during spot price feed issues, incorrect item descriptions, incorrect product listings/pricing online, during sudden movements in the precious metals market, or by human error by any Guardian Gold staff members.
- Payment to Guardian Gold can be made via bank transfer or BPAY for Australian customers or wire transfer for international customers. All payments must be made within 1 hour of purchase with a receipt emailed to email@example.com
- Payment can also be made in office via credit or EFTPOS card for Visa and MasterCard only; however, credit card payments incur a 2.5% surcharge.
- Guardian Gold only accepts $AUD currency as payment. If a foreign exchange rate is charged by our bank for an international payment, any banking fees are to be paid by the client and not by Guardian Gold.
- Large orders may be subject to additional documentation or screening and are subject to our approval.
- Online transactions are limited to $100,000 initially and can only be increased at the request of the client, and at the discretion of Guardian Gold. Orders over $100,000 + can be placed over the phone during business hours.
- Payment instructions will be issued on the final page of your ordering process and again by email after you place your order. If you do not receive an invoice via email shortly after placing an order, please contact our offices before placing another order online or over the phone. Duplicate orders are still legally binding and require payment in full.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- All cancellations are subject to our “market loss policy” plus an AUD$75.00 cancellation fee. At the time of cancellation, if any market loss to Guardian Gold has occurred, it will be calculated and added to the AUD$75.00 cancellation fee and payable in full. If applicable, you will need to pay any market loss by bank transfer and we will invoice you for the outstanding amount. No future orders will be permitted until any market loss is paid in full. Any market gain on cancellations shall remain the property of Guardian Gold. Failure to pay for either invoices entered into or cancellation fees could result in legal action undertaken by Guardian Gold.
OUR “MARKET LOSS POLICY”
- When purchasing from Guardian Gold, once we have issued a confirmation number, the price is locked in for you and the transaction cannot be cancelled, but only offset at our current buyback price. Any deficit between the price at which we sold to you and the offsetting purchase price(s), is charged on top of our AUD$75 cancellation fee. Any market gain on cancellations shall remain the property of Guardian Gold.
Guardian Gold reserves the right to cancel any orders at our discretion under any circumstances. Examples include, but are not limited to: when the confirmed price is incorrect, during computer-related problems or glitches, during spot price feed issues, incorrect item descriptions, incorrect product listings/pricing online, during sudden movements in the precious metals market, by human error of any Guardian Gold staff members or when Guardian Gold is unable to source your product from our suppliers.
- At times Guardian Gold’s wholesale suppliers can be sold out of inventory without notifying Guardian Gold. If any orders are placed online for stock that is later found to be unavailable from our suppliers, Guardian Gold reserves the right to cancel that order at our discretion.
- Guardian Gold reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order deemed questionable, suspicious or of significant risk to Guardian Gold regardless of payment method and price confirmation. Guardian Gold may also suspend any trading account at our discretion and without prior notice.
SHIPMENT OF YOUR ITEMS TO OUR PREMISES
- All orders to be collected or stored with Guardian Gold are delivered directly to our Melbourne and Sydney facilities. Each package is fully insured by our suppliers and requires a signature upon delivery.
- In most cases, confirmed orders will take between 7-15 business days to be available for collection from our facilities. We will notify you as soon as they are available with written confirmation. Please check product pages for estimated time of availability for collection.
- Any invoice experiencing delays in delivery outside of our control remain locked in and cannot be cancelled. Any estimated time of arrival (ETA) listed on the website are a general guide based on the average time in which it takes suppliers to deliver. At times, delivery times can extend beyond the ETA listed online. Guardian Gold will do our best to communicate any changes in delivery times, check with suppliers for any issues to be resolved, and keep clients updated on the progress of their orders.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
- Due to the volatile nature of precious metal prices, Guardian Gold does not offer any refunds on any products we sell. You can however, sell your items back to Guardian Gold at our buyback price at the time.
PRICING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
- We work hard to provide accurate product and pricing information; however, pricing or typographical errors may occasionally occur.
- Additional terms relating to certain products (such as prices, methods of payment, our policies with respect to returns, refunds, and cancellations and/or exchanges) may be posted on the Guardian Gold website on the page(s) describing the products.
- Guardian Gold is an AUSTRAC Reporting Entity. We are required by the CML/ATF Act and AML/CTF rules to collect your information and to verify your identity before you can transact with Guardian Gold.
- By creating an account online, you give Guardian Gold and Guardian Vaults permission to share your information with third-parties in order to verify your identity before you transact. The organisations used to match your Information and identity include, but are not limited to:
- The documents used to match your Information and identity may include, but are not limited to:
- Drivers Licence and/or
- Medicare card
- If you prefer to submit manual copies of your identity, you can do so via email or in person at any of our offices.
INFORMATION PRESENTED ONLINE: DISCLAIMER
- Guardian Gold, its officers, agents, representatives and employees do not hold an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL), are not an authorised representative of an AFSL and otherwise are not qualified to provide you with advice of any kind in relation to financial products.
- If you require advice about a financial product, you should contact a properly licensed or authorised financial advisor.
- All information presented on this website or over the phone is indicative and general in nature only and is not intended as financial or investment advice, and should not be construed or relied on as such.
- Subject to any terms implied by law and which cannot be excluded, Guardian Gold, shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, defects or misrepresentations (including by reasons of negligence, negligent misstatement or otherwise) or for any loss or damage (direct or indirect) suffered by persons who use or rely on any such information seen on either website of guardian-gold.com.au or guardianvaults.com.au
- Such information presented on this website does not take into account the particular circumstances, investment objectives and needs for investment of any person, or purport to be comprehensive or constitute investment or financial product advice and should not be relied upon as such.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Due to various factors, including changing market conditions and/or laws the content may no longer be reflective of current opinions or positions. You should always seek independent professional financial advice before you decide to invest or consider any action based on any information provided on this website. If you do not agree with any of the above disclaimers, you should immediately cease viewing or making use of any of the information provided.